Coretox 100 units (Botulinum Toxin Type A)
• Active Ingredient: Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A
• Dose: 100 Units/Vial
• A lyophilized white powder for injection with a colorless transparent vial. colorless transparent solution when dissolved with saline
• World's first 150kDa botulinum toxin product with non-protein component - as a result, the risk of potential infection by blood-derived pathogens or infectious microorganisms were reduced.
• Higher efficacy and safety
Indication and Usage:
• To temporarily improve moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles related to eyebrow wrinkle muscle (corrugator muscle) and/or procerus muscle activity in adults aged from 20 to 65
• Treatment of upper limb spasticity in adult patients 19 years of age and older
Share this product:
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.