Medytox Vita B1
• Ingredient: Vitamin B1 (Fursultiamine hydrochloride)
• Volume: 10 Amps / box
• Prevention and treatment of vitamin B1 deficiency
• Supply when intake of vitamin B1 from food is insufficient due to increased demand ( wasting disease, hyperthyroidism, pregnant women, lactating women, intense physical exertion, etc.)
• Wernicke encephalopathy
• Beriberi heart disorder
• When it is estimated that vitamin B1 deficiency or metabolic disorder is involved due to the following diseases:
2) muscle pain, joint pain
3) Peripheral neuritis, peripheral nerve paralysis
4) myocardial metabolic disorders
5) Gastrointestinal motility disorders such as constipation
6) Post-operative intestinal paralysis
• It has no effect on cases suspected to be involved in vitamin B1 deficiency or metabolic disorders, but should not be used without purpose for about 1 month.
Share this product:
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.