• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100 mg
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 50 mg
• Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000 mcg
• Vitamin B1: It provides energy to nerve cells for proper nerve functioning. It helps the body to get the energy from food.
• Vitamin B6: It contributes to the homocysteine metabolism that, at high levels, is associated with for example cardiovascular diseases and cognitive impairment.
• Vitamin B12: It is crucial for a healthy nervous system, as it is key for myelin formation. The myelin sheath protects the nerve fiber and influences the speed of signal transmission. It helps make hemoglobin, the red blood pigment, and DNA.
Share this product:
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.