Coretox 100 units (Botulinum Toxin Type A)
• Active Ingredient: Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A
• Dose: 100 Units/Vial
• A lyophilized white powder for injection with a colorless transparent vial. colorless transparent solution when dissolved with saline
• World's first 150kDa botulinum toxin product with non-protein component - as a result, the risk of potential infection by blood-derived pathogens or infectious microorganisms were reduced.
• Higher efficacy and safety
Indication and Usage:
• To temporarily improve moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles related to eyebrow wrinkle muscle (corrugator muscle) and/or procerus muscle activity in adults aged from 20 to 65
• Treatment of upper limb spasticity in adult patients 19 years of age and older
Share this product:
Coretox 100iu is the world's first animal-free botulinum toxin product in culture media with toxins and the end product of HSA (human serum albumin). Coretox is a lyophilized white powder for injection with a colorless clear vial. colorless clear solution after reconstitution with 2.5 ml of physiological saline.
In the case of Coretox, no animal components were added to the toxin culture media during the production of the toxin source. Polysorbate 20 and L-methionine, which are listed by the US FDA, were used as a stabilizer instead of human serum albumin (HSA).
By eliminating animal components, Coretox has reduced the risk of possible infection by blood-borne pathogens or infectious microorganisms, resulting in a higher level of safety.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.