Innotox 50 units (Botulinum Toxin Type A Complex)
• Active Ingredient: Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A (Hall strain)
• Dose: 50 Units/Vial
• Content: L-methionine, polysorbate 20, pH 7.0 buffered saline
• Temporarily improve moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles related to eyebrow wrinkle muscle (corrugator muscle) and/or procerus muscle activity in adults aged from 20 to 65
• Blepharospasm treatment
• Hemifacial spasm treatment
• Cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis) treatment
• Treatment for Focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in stroke patients
• Paralytic strabismus (squint) treatment
• Treatment for local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children aged 2 years and older
Share this product:
Innotox comes as a pre-mixed so the concentration of the solution is consistent. By excluding the process of mixing saline, this reduces the chance of human error and improves the dosage accuracy. As for safety, we have excluded animal sources and human serum albumin. Without involving saline reconstitution, it absolutely eliminates any chance of contamination.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.